Join the Country Woman team as a volunteer member of our Circle of Friends!
Volunteers in our Circle are important ambassadors for our magazine.
We will look to our volunteer Circle of Friends to:
- Submit gorgeous photos, heartfelt stories of inspiring women and the houses and gardens you call home, innovative craft ideas and helpful tips.
- Share insights about your country way of life.
- Be active in our online conversations—share and comment on stories, photos and crafts on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Spread the word. Get your friends, family and neighbors involved with Country Woman.
- Do occasional product testing and represent the Country Woman brand at events in your area.
Here’s what it takes to be a part of the Country Woman volunteer Circle of Friends:
- Passion for the Country Woman brand. Friends need to be regular readers and believe in our magazine and what it stands for—sharing personal stories and helpful homegrown ideas with a community of readers who connect to country values.
- Mutual respect. Friends are the best representation of what makes our magazine so great, so they need to be respectful of the guidelines.
- Open dialogue and communication. We count on our Circle of Friends to let us know what we are doing right and what you think we can do to make a better magazine experience.
- Willingness to spread the word. Our Friends inspire us with the projects, pictures and stories they share, and we need them to help us find readers like them to introduce to Country Woman magazine.
This is what we would like you to do as a volunteer member of the Circle of Friends:
- Submit three different ideas each year. They could be:
- Short personal essays
- Country craft ideas
- Tips or leads about an inspiring person or women-led organization doing good work in your community
- Photos of a great country home or garden
- “Follow” our Facebook and Instagram page.
- Share at least one Country Woman post per month to your own social media accounts.
- Show off your favorite features from our magazines, books and other products to friends, family members and others you meet.
- Provide a recent photo of yourself.
As a thank-you for your time, if you are selected to be a volunteer member of the Circle of Friends, we’ll offer you:
- A free subscription to Country Woman magazine.
- Occasional books and other products as they are available.
- Your name in the magazine.
- Our enthusiastic thanks—we love our Friends.
Here’s how to apply:
Fill out the Country Woman Volunteer Circle of Friends application form below. We will notify you if you are selected.