Use this no sew craft idea to create super-cute fox, deer or skunk masks to top off a critter costume for kids.
- Photocopier to enlarge patterns
- Craft felt sheets in colors to suit pattern
- Low-temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Ribbon for ties
- Print out pattern templates.
- Photocopy to enlarge patterns 130% to fit a preteen or small teen. (Photocopy slightly larger or smaller for adults or younger children.) Following pattern labels, trace onto felt and cut out pattern pieces.
- Use hot glue to attach the animal’s individual markings to the mask base, referring to photo for placement.
- For each no sew mask, cut two pieces of ribbon, 8 to 12 inches long. Hot-glue to either side on the back of the mask, centering. Tie behind head to secure.
No sew craft idea and photography by Country Woman.