Craft a Tomato Cage Christmas Tree for your home! Simply repurpose a tomato cage into a fun holiday-style decoration.
- 42-in. tomato cage
- Lighted garland
- 100 5-in. zip ties
- Floral wire
- Hot-glue gun
- Flowers or other holiday decorations
- Use the floral wire to add extra wire pieces between the tomato cage’s vertical wires.
- From the bottom, wrap the garland around the cage, attaching with zip ties as needed.
- When the cage is covered, hot-glue flowers, ornaments, bows or other decorations.
- Position the tree upright in the pot; a little soil around the bottom can help anchor it.
Tomato Cage Christmas Tree Craft c/o Mary Ann Gove, Cottonwood, Arizona.
Photography by Country Woman.