Recycled T-shirts and bangle bracelets make cute and colorful fashion statements.
- T-shirts in a variety of colors
- Metal or wooden bangle bracelets
- Cut the T-shirts into 1/2- to 1-in.-wide strips. (A thicker bangle bracelet will need thicker strips to cover it.)
- Loosely tie one end of the fabric strip to the bangle. Wrap the fabric around the bracelet very tightly overlapping as you go.
- Once you’ve wrapped it all the way around, untie the beginning knot and tie the fabric strip ends together. Make a double knot pulling it tightly and positioning it on the interior of the bracelet. Trim ends.
T-Shirt Bracelets c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Camilla Fabbri of Family Chic.
To read more about Camilla and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
T-Shirt Bracelets Photos by Camilla Fabbri of Family Chic.