Craft spooky spider candle holders in time for Halloween.
- 1-5/8-inch-high wooden candle cup with brass candle ring insert
- Foam plate or palette
- Black acrylic paint
- Small flat paintbrush
- Eight 4-inch-long black chenille stems
- Two 7mm glue-on movable eyes
- One 2mm red pom-pom
- Glue gun and glue stick
- Paint entire candle cup black. Add additional coats of paint as needed for complete coverage. Let paint dry after each application.
- Glue two eyes to one side of candle cup. Let dry.
- Glue red pom-pom below eyes for nose. Let dry.
- Fold each length of chenille stem into a “U” shape with an extension on one side for legs as shown.
- Glue four legs to opposite sides of candle cup. Let dry.
Finished Size: Spider cauldron measures about 4 inches across x 1-5/8 inches high.
Craft originally sent in by Patricia Klesh of Martinsville, New Jersey