Craft this homemade snowman votive candle holder courtesy of Country Woman’s Featured Blogger, Tater Tots & Jello.
- Wine Glasses
- Snow Medium
- Sculpy Clay – orange for the carrot nose and black for the Snowman’s eyes and mouth
- Some material for the Snowman’s scarf
- Trowel on the snow medium with a paint brush.
- Immediately sprinkle some glitter over the top of the snow medium while it’s still wet.
- While the snow medium is drying, shape the sculpy clay. Make some noses, eyes and mouths. Bake them in the over at 275-degrees for 15 minutes.
- Once the snow medium is set, apply the eyes and mouths with E6000. Let set 2-3 hours.
- Then cut 1″ wide by 8″ lengths of flannel of polka dot material for the scarf. Tie it at the top of the stem and adhere with a glue dot or hot glue.
Snowman Votive Candle Holder Tutorial c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Jennifer of Tatertotsandjello.com.
To read more about Jennifer and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.