Kid-friendly Reindeer Marshmallow Pops are simple to make, fun to eat or give as gifts.
Reindeer Marshmallow Pops
- 12 large marshmallows
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. shortening
- Candy eyeballs
- Red Hots candy
- Miniature pretzels
- Holiday sprinkles (optional)
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block
- Insert a lollipop stick into each of 12 large marshmallows. Melt 8 ounces semisweet chocolate and 1 tablespoon shortening; stir until smooth.
- Dip each marshmallow into chocolate mixture, turning to coat.
- Insert into a Styrofoam block; let stand until set slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Decorate faces using candy eyeballs and Red Hots for noses.
- Using a toothpick, poke two holes in top of each marshmallow; insert halved thin miniature pretzels for antlers.
- If desired, decorate with holiday sprinkles. Refrigerate until set.
Marshmallow Pops c/o Lydia Jones of Carencro, Louisiana.
Photography by Country Woman.