Keep memories close at hand in this sweet little pouch. Filled with family photos, it makes a great gift.
- 6- x 12-in. piece Tim Holtz Idea-ology Grungepaper
- Tim Holtz Weathered Wood and Crushed Olive Distress Inks by Ranger
- Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Choice of stamps
- Stampendous embossing powder
- Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool
- Bazzil Basics Paper Modern Evening Surf Button
- Twine or ribbon
- 1/8-in. hole punch
- Standard sewing supplies
- Paper clips
- Using ink pads and blending tool, dab foam in ink and rub into surface of paper. Let ink dry.
- Stamp paper as desired. While ink is still wet, sprinkle embossing powder and shake off excess. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use heat tool to set powder.
- Fold paper widthwise about 5 in. from one short end. Temporarily secure in place with paper clips. Sew overlapping edges on both sides, forming pocket. Sew a decorative stitch around remaining edges. Fold flap over; crease in place.
- Punch a hole centered on flap about 1 in. from bottom edge. Fold a 4-in. length of twine or ribbon in half and knot to form loop. Thread looped end through back of hole. Stitch button centered on pocket front, slightly below flap edge. Secure flap by wrapping loop over button.
Photo Pouch Keepsake Craft Project Photos by Country Woman Magazine.