Craft this photo album out of card stock and foam board, creating instant memories.
- Glue stick
- Two 4-1/2-in.-square pieces of foam board
- Two 6-in.-square pieces of patterned card stock
- Solid card stock: one 9-in. x 4-1/2-in. piece and two 10-in. x 4-1/2-in. pieces
- Embellishments and photos
- 12-in. length of 3/8-in. ribbon
- To create your photo album, first center each piece of foam board onto back of patterned card stock; adhere with glue stick. Let dry.
- Cut a small square out of each corner of patterned card stock. Fold over sides and glue in place (see photo above).
- Fold the 9-in. rectangle of solid card stock in half to make two 4-1/2-in. squares. Fold a 1-in. flap on one end of each of the 10-in. rectangles, then fold each remaining 9-in. section to make two 4-1/2-in. squares.
- Glue together the three pieces of folded card stock, attaching each 1-in. flap to a 4-1/2-in. segment, to make the accordion-style foldout pages of your photo album.
- Glue each 4-1/2-in. end page to the back of each covered foam board piece, completing the photo album. Let dry.
- Glue photos and other embellishments to the inside pages of your photo album; let dry.
- Title photo album, if desired, and fold closed. Secure by tying ribbon around the center.