Craft these DIY pillow covers that pet-lovers will be happy to obey on a favorite couch or chair.
- Pillow covers and inserts
- Gold craft fabric (about a yard)
- Craft glue
- Pen and paper
- Cut hand-drawn or computer-generated letters/artwork and trace them on pillow covers turned inside out.
- Cut them out with scissors, apply Fray Check around the inside edges (don’t worry—it dries clear).
- Apply glue around the cutouts and cover them with a large piece of gold fabric. Let dry overnight.
- Turn cover right side out and replace the insert.
DIY Pillow Covers for Pet-Lovers Craft designed by Stephen Campbell. Photography by Lori Foy.