In need of party ideas? Have a picnic making this fun favor for a summer baby shower, garden party or other celebration.
- Labels and menus (below)
- Canned vanilla frosting
- Melba toast
- Green and red Fruit Roll-Ups
- Fruit-shaped candy (Runts)
- Miniature cookies
- Wax bottle candy (Nik-L-Nips)
- Candy boxes
- Paper napkins, cupcake liners and plastic portions cups
- 1/2-in. plastic ants
- Download labels and menus for the Mini Lunch Box Favor
- Spread frosting on one side of melba toast to resemble mayonnaise.
- Cut pieces of green Fruit Roll-Ups to resemble lettuce. Cut red Fruit Roll-Ups into strips to resemble bacon and rounds to resemble slices
- of tomato. Assemble sandwiches.
- Attach menu and label to lid of each box. Line boxes with napkins.
- Arrange “fruit,” sandwiches and cookies in portion cups and cupcake liners as desired and place in boxes. Add wax bottle candy and ants.
Party Ideas: Mini Lunch Box Favor originally designed by Lorri Reinhardt, Big Bend, Wisconsin.
Need more party ideas for your shindig? Check out the entertainment hub on our website!