These are the easiest no sew pillow covers ever—just fold, tie and it's a wrap!
No Sew Pillow Cover
- 18-in. pillow
- 36-in. square of fabric
- Cut a 36-inch square of fabric.
- Place the pillow form diagonally in the center of the fabric square. Draw two opposite sides together over the pillow, and knot.
- Draw the other two sides together over the first knot, and knot the second pair. Slip the ends of the ties under the knot.
- Press a length of fabric into a band.
- Stitch or fuse trim to the edges.
- Stitch two pieces of ribbon to the band, fit around a pillow, and tie.
No Sew Pillow Covers Craft Project by Meredith Ladik and Jean Schissel Norman.
Photography by Greg Scheidemann and Adam Albright.