Mason Jar Photo Frame Craft
Craft this Mason Jar Photo Frame to display vintage prints of heirloom photos.
Mason Jar Photo Holder Craft makes the perfect frame for vintage photos.
- Two photos
- Computer printer or photocopier and paper
- Letter-size card stock
- Glue stick
- Large mason jar with lid
- Twine or ribbon
- Print photos onto paper in a size about 1 in. smaller all around than the interior measurements of jar. (Do not use original photos; photocopy or scan and print them to avoid damaging originals.) Trim as needed.
- Use card stock and glue stick to mat photos with a ½-in. border showing around the edge. Let glue dry.
- Carefully insert matted photos into jar back to back.
- To help the photos conform to the jar’s shape, roll up a small piece of card stock and place it between the matted photos.
- Screw lid onto jar. Tie twine or ribbon around lid rim.