Mason Jar Photo Frame Craft
Craft this Mason Jar Photo Frame to display vintage prints of heirloom photos.
Mason Jar Photo Holder Craft
Mason Jar Photo Holder Craft makes the perfect frame for vintage photos. Photo by Country Woman.
Popcorn Mason Jar Photo Holder
Cute and "corny" mason jar photo holder will add a pop of whimsy to your table. It would make an ideal centerpiece for a family reunion tablescape. Photo by Shalana Frisby.
- Two photos
- Computer printer or photocopier and paper
- Letter-size card stock
- Glue stick
- Large mason jar with lid
- Twine or ribbon
- Print photos onto paper in a size about 1 in. smaller all around than the interior measurements of jar. (Do not use original photos; photocopy or scan and print them to avoid damaging originals.) Trim as needed.
- Use card stock and glue stick to mat photos with a ½-in. border showing around the edge. Let glue dry.
- Carefully insert matted photos into jar back to back.
- To help the photos conform to the jar’s shape, roll up a small piece of card stock and place it between the matted photos.
- Screw lid onto jar. Tie twine or ribbon around lid rim.