Get your walls to talk by displaying your favorite love quotes or inspirational quote on this canvas craft.
- Contact paper
- Spray paint
- Staple gun
- Cricut machine or printer and X-Acto knife
- Love quotes or inspirational quote of your choosing
- Cover your canvas in the fabric of your choice. Secure it with a staple gun on the backside of the wood frame.
- Cut out the letters of your saying from contact paper using a Cricut machine. If you don’t have a Cricut machine, print off your saying in whatever font and size desired. Place your contact paper over the saying, trace the letters and cut out with an X-Acto knife.
- Position the letters on the canvas. Peel off the paper backing and stick the letters to the fabric.
- When all the letters have been placed, spray a thick layer of spray paint over the entire canvas. Let dry. If needed, apply another coat of paint.
- When dry, peel the letters off. The color and pattern of the fabric underneath the paint will show through creating a contrast.
- Hang the canvas on your wall and enjoy!
Love Quote Canvas Craft c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Megan of Brassy Apple.
To read more about Megan and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.