This moisturizing homemade facial is easy to make and it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. plain, full-fat yogurt
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 2 mugs of green tea (see note below)
- ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean your face with a soap-free cleansing wash. Make two mugs of green tea* and put an ice cube or two in one of them.
- Smear a thin layer of the chilled mask on your face, avoiding your eyes. Sit back, relax for 10 or 15 minutes, and sip the warm tea.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Slowly splash your face with the cooled tea, then rinse with water again. Powerful antioxidants in tea help skin stay healthy.
* Note: Don’t use black tea; it will stain your skin.
Homemade Avocado Facial photos by Lori Foy.