Handmade thank you cards are a snap to make with this simple craft project. Add flair by using self-adhesive wall art for the design.
Handmade Thank You Card with Wall Art Design
- Card stock
- Self-stick decorative wall art (see note)
- Computer and printer
- Copy paper
- Carbon tracing paper
- Pencil (or fine line black marker)
- Cut and fold card stock to make handmade card.
- Cut out desired section of decorative wall art and remove protective backing. Place wall art on front of card. Trim edges of wall art flush with card.
- Use computer and printer to print “merci” on copy paper. Place lettering where desired on front of card and slip carbon paper between lettering and card. Trace over lettering with pencil to transfer it onto the front of the card. (Or, use marker to write “merci” on the front of the card.)
Handmade Thank You Card with Wall Art Design originally sent in by Kristin Cleveland. Photo by Adam Albright.