Make this decorative paper craft as a quick and inexpensive way to dress up battery-operated candles.
- Flameless candle
- Glue dots or double-sided tape
- Scrapbooking or recycled papers
- Ribbons or other trims as desired
- Measure the circumference and height of the candle. Add 1/2-inch to the circumference length and the height. Cut a rectangle with those dimensions from decorative paper.
- Wrap the candle with the paper so it’s even along the bottom edge. Overlap ends; use glue dots or double-sided tape to secure. If needed, also use glue dots or double-sided tape along the top and bottom edges of candle.
- Embellish with ribbon or other decorative elements.
Flameless Candles Decorative Paper Craft Photo by Country Woman magazine