Great family photos deserve to be on display. Round up your loved ones into a crafty photo wreath for your home.
- Styrofoam wreath
- Straight pins or tacks
- Several black and white photos
- Scrapbook paper or card stock
- Decorative brads
- Wide ribbon
- Circle stencil
- Decorative edge and regular scissors
- Cut photos into circle shapes using stencil. Use adhesive to mount each photo on paper or card stock. Use decorative scissors to cut paper or card stock around each photo creating a pretty matted edge.
- Wrap wreath base with ribbon. Attach end with a pin or tack. Then wrap ribbon around wreath tightly until completely covered. Trim ribbon and pin or tack end in place.
- Place matted photos as desired on wreath front. Use pins or tacks to attach photos.
- Embellish with decorative tacks. Tie a bow and attach at the top of wreath for hanging.
Family Photo Wreath c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Jamie Bare of The Crafting Chicks.
To read more about The Crafting Chicks and their blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
Family Photo Wreath tutorial photos by The Crafting Chicks.