Use print fabric scraps to embellish sweet handmade cards or invitations in this simple paper craft.
Fabric-Trimmed Handmade Cards
- Card stock
- No-sew fusible web
- Scrap of printed cotton fabric
- Fine-point scissors
- Cut and fold card stock to make handmade card paper craft.
- Trace a butterfly or flower design onto paper side of fusible web.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, fuse design to wrong side of fabric. Let cool.
- Cut out butterfly or flower design.
- Remove paper backing and fuse design to front of card. Let cool.
- Trim excess fabric flush with card.
Fabric-Trimmed Handmade Cards originally sent in by Kristin Clevaland. Photo by Adam Albright.