Craft this paper Easter card out of Peeps, making an adorable gift for family members.
- Peeps play dough kit
- Wedding favor frames (or cut a frame out of recycled cardboard)
- Craft foam
- Sparkly craft foam (optional)
- Craft glue
- To begin your Easter craft, first make the bunnies. Trace the bunny containers on the craft foam. Cut out. Draw eyes and nose on the bunny with a permanent marker. Another option for cutting out the Peeps shape is to make an impression in the craft foam with the cookie cutter.
- Cut out a rectangle of craft foam the same size as your frame.
- To cut out the hole in the frame, I turned the frame over with the foam on top of it, and kind of traced the hole with my fingernail onto the foam. Then I cut out the area I traced.
- Glue the foam frame onto the top of the frame. Then glue your bunny on.
Easter Craft: Peeps c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Heather of Dollar Store Crafts.
To read more about Heather and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.