Wrap a present for a special someone with downloadable DIY Wrapping Paper in three exclusive patterns.
- Downloadable pdfs (below)
- Tape (optional)
- Select desired gift wrap and download from a choice of three patterns: lovebirds, ganache hearts, and hearts & flowers.
- Print out as many sheets of 8-1/2 x 11-in. paper as needed to cover your package.
- If several sheets of gift wrap are needed, tape individual sheets together.
- Wrap package.
- For a fun mix-and-match look, use one pattern on the bottom of the box and another on the lid.
If you’d like to wrap up the Box-of-Chocolates Cupcakes (pictured), find the recipe here.
DIY Wrapping Paper patterns design by Lonnie Turner, Country Woman art director.
Photography by Country Woman.