Scrapbook favorite photos and mementos into a recycled frame, then display them in your home.
DIY Scrapbook Frame
- Choice of frame
- 20-gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Staple gun
- Patterned scrapbook papers and card stocks
- Paper tags
- Ink blending tool
- Miniature clothespins
- Sticker letters, paper flowers, ribbon, and other embellishments
- Remove glass and backing from frame. Use staple gun to attach wires randomly crisscrossing on back of frame. Do not replace glass or backing. If desired cover frame back with scrapbook paper or card stock.
- Use inkpad and blending tool on the edges of a few paper tags. Embellish tags with sticker letters, paper flowers, ribbons or other decorations or travel mementos. Add photos to tags as desired.
- Use miniature clothespins to attach tags, photos and mementos to the wires. Hang or display frame.
CRAFTER’S NOTE: For our design, we used Bazzill Basics Paper Wayfarer, Bassill Basics Paper Twisted Flowers, Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink by Ranger, Tim Holtz idea-ology Long Fasteners and Alpha Parts Newsprint and Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool.
DIY Scrapbook Frame Photo by Country Woman Magazine.