Use this free pattern to create festive handmade cards for the fall season.
DIY Handmade Card for Fall
- Card stock—4-inch x 7-inch piece of rust for card
- 2-5/8-inch square of light brown and 2-3/8-inch square of orange for front of card
- Two leaf motifs (can be from scrapbook paper or stamped and colored)
- Craft glue
- Fold 4-inch x 7-inch piece of rust card stock in half crosswise to make a 4-inch x 3-1/2-inch card.
- With the fold at the top, center and glue the light brown square to the card front, then glue the orange square diagonally on top of it. Let dry.
- Tear leaf motifs from scrapbook paper or stamped paper, and glue to card front.
Finished Size: Card measures 4 inches across x 3-1/2 inches high.
Craft originally sent in by Becky Beerstra of Armstrong, BC