Craft your blessings at Thanksgiving with this diy decorative tree for your home.
- Terra cotta pot
- Floral foam
- Hole punch
- Colored card stock
- Leaf template or leaf to trace
- Natural or artificial branches
- Cut a piece of floral foam to fit securely in the bottom of your pot.
- Using natural branches from your yard, poke their ends into the foam. (If you don’t have any natural branches, find artificial branches at a craft store.) Cover the foam with moss.
- Wrap ribbon around top of pot and tie it in a decorative bow.
- Either print the leaves template on colored card stock or trace around a leaf several times onto card stock. Cut out leaf shapes.
- Punch a hole at the top of each leaf. Then tie a piece of twine through each hole forming a hanging loop. Hang leaves on the tree branches.
Crafter’s Note: Make it a family affair by writing your blessings on each leaf before adding them to the tree.
DIY Craft Blessing Tree c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Kierste Wade of Simply Kierste.
To read more about Kierste and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
DIY Craft Blessing Tree Photos by Kierste Wade