This easy-to-make, DIY boot tray keeps mud outside where it belongs. And it's cute, to boot!
DIY Boot Tray Project
- Shallow, sturdy wood box (an old fruit box from the grocer or one you make with scrap lumber)
- Oil-based paint, in color of your choice
- Pretty polished pebbles, enough to fill box
- Paint tray. Let dry; add a second coat, and others as needed for complete coverage, allowing each to dry before proceeding.
- Fill boot tray with pebbles; place near door.
DIY Boot Tray Project photography by Austral.