Turn inexpensive plastic bottles into unique DIY baby shower invitations.
DIY Baby Shower Invite
- Plastic baby bottles from the dollar store
- Confetti and paper shreds
- Actual shower invitations
- Write or print out DIY baby shower invitation details: time, date, place, honoree, etc. along with any special instructions about what to bring.
- Roll invitation to fit inside baby bottle. Fill with colorful confetti and paper shreds. Close with caps.
- Affix address labels and return address labels, with postage (check with your post office on required amount) and mail.
DIY Baby Shower Invites originally sent in by Carolyn Connerton of Rockaway, New Jersey.