Decoupage crafts are a fun way to personalize your home decor! Decoupage photos to create a personalized breakfast tray that's worth waking up to!
Decoupaged Photo Tray
- Painted wooden craft tray (available for less than $15 from craft stores)
- Mod Podge or other decoupage medium
- Brush to apply decoupage medium
- Dimensional paint
- Narrower brush to apply dimensional paint
- Waterproof clear sealer
- Choose photos (see tip below); print any digital images onto paper. (We printed in black and white images to add a nostalgic quality.)
- Arrange photos and glue to painted wooden tray.
- Affix them to the tray using Mod Podge (or other decoupage medium). Let dry.
- Add another coat of decoupage medium to the entire tray to seal it. Let dry.
- Embellish with heart or other design, using dimensional paint. Let dry.
- Apply waterproof clear sealer and let dry.
Crafter’s Tip: You don’t have to use only digital images on your Decoupaged Photo Tray, even if you don’t have a scanner. Take prints to a framing or photo shop and have them scan the images you want.
Decoupaged Photo Tray craft project designed by Natasha Dickens. Photo by Sue Ferris.