Craft a batch of cute little clothespin bunnies to decorate your house and Easter baskets.
Clothespin Easter Bunnies
- Two 3-3/4-in. flat clothespins
- Acrylic craft paint: pink and white
- Small flat paintbrush
- Four 5 mm wiggle eyes
- Small permanent glue dots
- Two miniature pompoms: one pink, one white
- Ultra-fine point black permanent marker
- Two 1/8-in. wide ribbons: one pink, one white (optional)
- Paint one clothespin pink, the other, white. Apply as many coats as needed for complete coverage letting dry between coats.
- Attach eyes and pompom noses to faces with glue dots.
- Using a permanent marker, draw a few whiskers on each side of the pompom nose and two large teeth below it for each bunny.
- If desired, wrap a piece of ribbon around the body of each bunny and tie in a bow.
Clothespin Easter Bunnies Photography by Country Woman.