Easy tutorial shows how to turn fabric scraps into an eye-catching bracelet.
- Choice of fabric scraps
- Bracelet with blank disc settings
- Flat back button cover kit
- Button refill pack
- Low termperature hot glue gun and glue sticks
- For making each button, cut a piece of fabric that is about twice the size of the button. Line up button centered on back of fabric. Then following manufacturer’s instructions, press the blank button into the button kit form with right side of fabric facing down.
- Next pull the fabric straight up as shown in tutorial photo. Cut off the top just above the form.
- Center the button back onto the form, making sure the fabric edges are gathered underneath it. Then press the disc the kit provides onto the back until it snaps in place.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 to create desired number of buttons for bracelet. Fold over or remove the shank on each button back if necessary.
- Use hot glue to attach a button to each bracelet disc. Wipe off excess glue before it dries.
Button Bracelet Jewelry Craft c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Destri of The Mother Huddle.
To read more about Destri and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
Photos by Destri Bufmack of The Mother Huddle.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Choose a button cover kit and button refill pack to fit the size or slightly larger than the size of the bracelet discs.