Repurpose bobby pins into jewelry—a fun and fashionable DIY necklace.
- Wire necklace
- 60 or more light colored metallic bobby pins
- 5 or more colors of nail polish
- Scraps of cardboard
- Clip bobby pins onto cardboard scraps.
- Paint bobby pins using a variety of nail polish colors. Apply as many coats as needed for coverage allowing to dry between coats.
- Once bobby pins are completely dry, slide them onto the wire necklace alternating colors as desired.
Bobby Pin Necklace c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Lucy of Craftberry Bush.
To read more about Lucy and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
Photos by Lucy Akins.