Craft these block letters as an easy DIY project to decorate for spring, or any season.
- Wooden letters (shown: painted 5-in. letters)
- Card stock paper, in a variety of patterns
- Spray glue
- Flowers or other embellishments
- Glue Dots
- To craft your block letters, first trace the front of each letter onto the back of a different patterned card stock paper.
- Cut out and affix with spray glue to the front of each block letter; let dry.
- Add flower embellishments or other items as desired, using glue dots to block letters.