Baby shower favors are adorable and easy to make starting with some purchased cookies and candy.
Baby Shower Favor Craft
- Package of round butter cookies with a hole in the center
- Bag of gumdrops
- Package of shoestring licorice, cut into 4-1/2-in. lengths
- Push a gumdrop (any color) through the hole in the cookie, with the small end of the gumdrop on the top side of the cookie.
- Cut a small slit in the bottom of the gumdrop.
- Insert the ends of a piece of licorice into the slit, forming the pacifier handle.
- Arrange on a plate as an adorable favor for guests at the baby shower.
Baby Shower Favor – Tasty Pacifier Craft idea originally sent in by Lori Hertzog of Allentown, Pennsylvania