Made from thumbtacks, this inexpensive holiday wreath looks elegant in any season.
- 6-in. wide floral foam wreath
- 2-3 large boxes of brass colored tacks
- Choice of wide ribbon for hanging
- Begin by making one layer of tacks in a row around the width of the wreath. Push each tack firmly into the floral foam. Continue in this manner making several overlapping rows of tacks until the wreath form is covered completely.
- Cut a length of wide ribbon. Loop it through the interior of the wreath. Knot the ends or make a bow. Then hang on your wall, on a door or above your mantel.
CRAFTER’S NOTE: Shannon purchased her brass tacks in boxes of 300 each from her local dollar store.
All-Seasons Gold Wreath c/o Country Woman’s featured blogger Shannon of Madigan Made.
To read more about Shannon and her blog, check out our blog and craft spotlight.
All- Seasons Gold Wreath Photos by Shannon of Madigan Made.