We love hearing from readers—your contributions are the heart of Country Woman. Here’s what you need to know to share a story, photo, tip, comment or other submission.
- Please e-mail materials to email@example.com or mail to Country Woman, 5400 S. 60th St., Greendale WI 53129.
- Include your name, daytime phone number, email address and mailing address with each submission. If you use a post office box, please give us your street address, too.
- Note which column or feature you’re submitting for, and if the material has been published previously.
- Save your stamps! We cannot return materials, so please send good quality prints of photos. Our small staff can’t acknowledge receipt of materials, nor offer status reports on them, but we will notify you if your submission is published.
- We accept high-resolution digital images or color prints on photo paper. Digital images should be about 4 x 6 inches at a minimum resolution of 300 dots per inch, or about 1200 x 1800 pixels. Photos must be in focus and of otherwise good quality.
- If we publish your material, we’ll send you a complimentary copy of the issue it appears in, as well as any payment mentioned or at our normal contributor’s rates.
- By submitting material for publication, you grant Reiman Media Group, LLC, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees use of the material, including your name, hometown and state or province. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner or appropriate place. We may contact you via phone, email or ground mail regarding your submission.